Thursday, January 7, 2010

suspicion confirmed

i interrupt your blogsurfing break from your productive workday to bring you this perfectly useless and very unblogworthy, yet fast breaking story:

my right calf is smaller than my left.

and there you have it. stay tuned for more drivel. up next, if you think you're invisible when driving down the highway in your car, think again. i can see you picking your nose. yes, even at night. how does this effect dc-ists and what can you do to stop it? find out, after the break.

******************(this is the break)******************



**
******************(the break is now over)******************

really, picking your nose in your car doesn't effect dc-ists at all, but we're going to blame solely that for the spread of the swine flu and caution you about an impending epidemic if it isn't stopped. so what can you do to stop it? don't pick your nose.

have a great day.

**video courtesy of forwarders of emails including disgustingly cute babies, puppies, kittens and other things that make one say "awwww" and throw up a little in one's mouth.

5 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

looks like a future beyonce!!
you are too funny! Yes, why do people think they are invisible in their cars?!

Nicea said...

I totally love this bideo*. And I think there just might be more invisible people in Utah than in DC. Just sayin'.

*That's how we native Spanish speakers say it.

Nicea said...

Oh, and I'm so sorry about the two different sized calves. You little freak.

Nicea said...

Just for the record, I noticed when I was putting on my boots yesterday that my left calf is bigger than my right calf, too.

Shawn: See how vulnerable I am? I'm really putting myself out there by telling you this freakish thing. Your turn.

Sherry Carpet said...

HOW much bigger is the real measure of your freakiness.