Saturday, April 12, 2008

the black hole blogger

so i'm still getting used to this blogging thing. i honestly can't say how good i'll be at this. ok i KNOW how good i'll be at it...and the answer is not good at all. there will probably be large black holes in my blog, at least until my job stops taking over my life. but before the job, it was grad school (oh i miss you, art! sigh). i don't think life ever slows down. i did finally discover how to add elements. surprisingly easy. i even managed it before june. my goal is to take pictures so this hole isn't so black and boring. 

3 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

I am in the same boat as you. feeling very uncreative on my blog. i am horrible at computers and wishing the magically I could snap my fingers and know all there is to know about how to hook up the camera to the comp and download stuff and then make it show up on your blog. i guess i shoulda been a blonde!!

Marc said...

I'm warning you... I start nagging when I see black holes...

melbo said...

yes! Fill up the hole please! I miss you, new friend. I need to hear about your life.