Friday, June 20, 2008

my eye is twitching

i just spent the last hour trying to customize my blog. and i'm very frustrated with the lack of options.  just when i get the colors to harmonize, i decide i need a new template. then i have to redo the colors. and then the fonts aren't quite right. or the page elements aren't balanced properly. or this link stands out too much. or i can't see the blog titles. or something's too bright and it just throws the whole thing off. and my title is still in the wrong place and it makes me shudder when i look at it.  and also, i need a coke.  meh*






*my texas roommates and i used to use this when there were just no words left to describe our stress or desperation. the diaz trio seems to have a similar fake word.  theirs is pretty good, too.

3 comments:

Tyler and Jenica said...

Annie! It's great to hear from you! Our wedding day was so wonderful and we had a blast...you are so kind :) How are things going for you? I'm so glad you are blogging now!

And this post cracks me up, you are a true artist! Although it does get frustrating sometimes because I have changed my blog a few times and it's hard to get everthing to blend well!

Nicea said...

So, is "meh" the phonetic spelling of "mer" or are they two completely different words? I'm just askin'. I really like the art piece you chose for your blog and I think it looks really good right now. But I know when you get it to where you are completely pleased with it, it will be really great.

annie said...

i think they might be two different words with similar meanings. synonyms, perhaps?