Tuesday, May 26, 2009

awsesome

sooo...

here's what i've been up to since i left my camera at my friends' house during easter dinner (it's still there)...

i ran a race. a long one. it was awesome.
i co-hosted an art reception. it was awesome.

i went to trial. a long one. it was awesome. except not.

i went to a wedding. a beautiful one. in nashville. it was awesome.
i received a call from one of my cellmates reporting that some of my art sold. it was awesome.

i went to the beach. a long one. it was awesome.

i officially dropped out of the biggest loser race. it was awesome.

now i'm going to eat another nutella-and-pineapple-filled crepe. awesome.

8 comments:

Nicea said...

You posted again! Awesome. I read on Facebook that you were at the beach so I was relieved that the trial had ended. Yay! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. It'll be awesome.

Shawn said...

Awesome! Also looking forward to the big AWESOME REUNION of those I love. Glad your life has been awesome lately.

Princess Consuela and Banana Hammock said...

Hey you work-a-holic. Your mom was tellin me about all the hard work you have been doing. Bet cha cant wait to go to the family reunion. A break from it all. I cant wait to see you there. I cant wait to go so i can have a big fat icecream right after i beat all the girls with the points. Maybe...cross your fingers. Later. -Autumn

Marissa said...

Please count me in for the awesome things... and count me out for the not awesome things...

Also - girls night. my house. tonight. Because I'm headed to Richmond for the rest of the week for that big looming convention and I haven't seen you in WEEKS and I haven't seen DeEtte in well... almost 2 weeks... either way - I'm currently having SEVERE withdrawal symptoms that need to be stopped ASAP.

annie said...

ma and auntie - excited to see you too!

autumn - you will no doubt beat me. i pretty much quit last week. :P

marissa - i'll see what i can do :)

Tyler and Jenica said...

Annie...if I was doing the Biggest Loser I would have lost on points a long time ago due to my SWEETS addiction! Ha ha yeah for some reason my blog doesn't update on anyone's pages so they don't think I update my blog but I do all the time! Your mom and Amanda can't even get my blog to show up on their blogs! :( I hope you are doing well, I miss you!

M. said...

i didn't know there was a biggest loser race, but I think I need to take your place! Nutella... mmmh. Congrats on the art, and I'll bring your camera on sunday! :)

Unknown said...

It was awesome to see you, sweet friend. I like your updates.