Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a quickie

no, not that kind! i may have a bug bite on my neck that resembles a hickey, but i'm not that kind of girl. really, people!

so. these are a few of my favorite things - today, anyway - in list form. cause that's always a favorite.

excellent songs with lovely bideos that make me cry with their beauty created by very talented artists

funny/sweet stories. ab, remember when you and lizzy went to alaska? this is kind of like that, but neither cold nor imaginary. what tipped off the authorities? "what struck us was that the little ones were completely on their own and that they had a lot of swimming gear with them"

excellent songs that make that booty shake (i just can't help it)

spontaneous friends that do silly things with you. and record them for the world to laugh at. stay tuned for stories and footage.

love you all
and miss you far-aways.

ps. this just in! (thanks, ashley) why i need to go hiking/snowboarding/snowshoeing/running outdoors/and my new excuse for my lack of self control regarding sugar (and everything else).

6 comments:

Nicea said...

I'm glad you posted again. I have periodic moments sometimes of sheer boredom occasionally these days frequently. 'Sup with that?

Shawn said...

From now on I'm blaming all my problems on my 10-day stint in NY.

annie said...

mom - maybe you need people to come mess up your house. or i could ship you my laundry if you want. i would do that for you. i love you that much.

auntie - rough day?

Sherry Carpet said...

thank you for sharing the winter song...i LOVE IT

abbyjane said...

Did you know that while Lizzy and I were in Alaska we saw Russia from our house?

annie said...

abby. total out loud laughter. love it!