Tuesday, April 27, 2010

remember how i'm an artist?


Abstract Realities
May 14 - June 13
Opening Reception: May 14, 7-9pm
Artists Talk: June 13, 5pm

Curated by Trudi Van Dyke
Apprentice Curator: Pam Rogers

Featuring work by Allen Levy, Ann Elizabeth Gedicks, ZoƩ Hathaway, Cherie M. Redlinger, Felisa Federman and Damian Yanessa

6 contemporary artists in a variety of media explore reality with abstract presentations.

District of Columbia Arts Center - 2438 18th Street NW - Washington DC 20009


please oh please come.

yes, you. come.

pretty please.

10 comments:

Ashley C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley C said...

Well, of course! Do you want us to come in general, or during the "Artists Talk"? (Yes, that is technically the correct punctuation.)

P.S. I only just now noticed the "I Rock" label, and I love it!

annie said...

during the opening reception or, preferably, during the artists talk.

Jamie said...

I would so be there if I still lived in Virginia!

jenni said...

Cooool! I want to come... will check my calendario. :)

Melissa said...

SO freaking there!

Nicea said...

Fabulous! You. do. rock.

Shawn said...

That's awesome, Annie! Wish I could come.

abbyjane said...

i'm in for closing night! unfortunately i have to work on the 14th, and i can't get it taken because i'm a big manager now.

Aaron said...

I'll try to make it to the artists talk in June. Way to go, Annie!