Saturday, May 22, 2010

the party don't stop, no

this has been keeping company with the strange dreams in my head.

it's been stuck there all day. ALL DAY.

don't ask.

but it prompted me and kz to watch the official music video in which she looks about 14. so of course we had to google her to find out her actual age (same as suz), which led us to this gem of a quote:

Everyone's really offended by that (the Jack Daniel's lyric). But come on, brushing your teeth with Jack Daniel's: what girl does that? People are like, 'Do you really advocate brushing your teeth with bourbon?' I'm like, 'Yes, actually, I do, every day, for everybody. Especially eight year olds.' I mean, what are you talking about? Of course I don't. Come on.

maybe i should wake up in the morning feeling like p-diddy. would that make it go away?

but until then...

don't stop, make it pop
dj blow my speakers up
tonight i'mma fight
till we see the sunlight
tik tok on the clock
but the party don't stop, no

mwahahahahaaaaa

5 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

so that's who that is! i was wondering. you're so current, cuz!

richard dandelion said...

Here's the last element to round out your commendable Ke$ha coverage. (Warning: it's maybe even nerdier than the Star Wars thing, which was just awesome.)

Aaron said...

If you want to get that out of your head, try this one: http://bit.ly/b2ofqA It's been in my head for the past week, and I don't mind...

Amanda Moore said...

I love that song! Does that surprise you? I mean her and I are both 23 after all..

Candice Hannah Marcelle said...

haha i actually love that song, and i love that line as well, the lyrics are just catchy!!
cool blog :)
x

http://perthfashionista.blogspot.com